Saturday, November 30, 2013

TGIF, Glorietta

If there's one thing I love about TGIF, it has to be the ambiance. I just love the chill-out vibe it offers. 

Why hello there Marilyn.

We've won 4k worth of gift certificates last xmas party and tried all these yummy treats.

Mozzarella.
Baby Back Ribs. This, I love.
Cajun Shrimp Pasta, my all time favorite.
Tex-Mex Mac and Cheese. I never thought a taco-flavored pasta would be this good. This definitely is a must try.
Nachos. We got free nachos! One of the perks of having our yearly xmas parties at TGIF.
Chicken Wings. 
Mud Pie. Heaven!
The last time I was in TGIF which was on another branch, btw I didn't enjoy the food much. I was thinking foods that pricey should always taste good but then I learned that we just have to choose the right ones in the menu. We could ask them what their best sellers are or what they recommend based on our preference. That way, we won't go home feeling unsatisfied. E

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...