Sunday, December 22, 2013

President Grand Palace, Ong Pin

December 21, 2013. Ongpin St. Binondo, Manila - We were looking for a good place to eat after our accessory shopping and L remembered that her friend mentioned this place and so we went there. 



It was a bit intimidating at first because we were only in our usual casual get up and the place looks sosyal not to mention the waitresses are wearing dresses and there weren't so many people because it wasn't lunch time yet. We still went in though because wewere really hungry and it was L's treat. Hehe. 

Here's what we had:

Squid in Salt and Pepper. The best calamares I've ever tasted! Yum :D
Yang Chow Rice. Between rice and pancit, we all knew we'd choose rice. I honestly can't imagine life without rice. Can you? 
Roast Chicken with Crispy Skin. This, too was really tasty. Even the white meat tasted good.
Overall, it was a great place to eat. We were super satisfied with the food and what I like about this place compared to other chinese resto in the area, you won't get pressured to leave right after you finish eating because someone's waiting to get seated. 

Last group photo for 2013. My 2013 wouldn't be as awesome without you girls. I love you both!
I wasn't kidding when I said we were super satisfied with the food. I guess eah viand is good for 3 o 4 people or even 5 and the 3 of us managed to eat that much. Hehe. Gotta love girls with big appetites. :) E


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...