Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Color Me Red

A redhead wannabe, which btw only comes second to my blonde ambition. ;p
It feels good to try something I've always wanted but never tried before because of doubts and uncertainty. I used to fear doing something out of character, or so I think. I don't know. I used to think that if I deviate from what I am accustomed to think, act or even look it would feel fake thinking that that wasn't really me. Then, I grew up. I opened my mind and the world seemed to be a bigger place with new things to try, places to explore and endless things to do. I loved it. I suddenly realized that I am changing and surprisingly it didn't bother me. I became more comfortable with my own skin, my dreams changed and I learned to accept criticisms gracefully from people who matter to me and be indifferent to those who don't.

I'd like to think that I am not afraid of "change" but I am because of the uncertainty it brings but it's either I dwell on my fear and live my life wondering or embrace change with open arms and live life trying. I prefer the latter. E

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...