Friday, October 7, 2011

We have a choice everyday. 
It's either we
GIVE UP
or PRESS ON!

At this age, I have a lot of struggles with my career, with money, with relationships, with getting over the past and most of the time with myself. I've come to a point where I spend most of my day thinking about them and  then I got tired so instead of thinking and doing something about it I just sleep them off (this is so not advisable because I always wake up with a headache not to mention that it makes me fat) hoping that when I wake up the problem had already prescribed and is deemed immaterial. Those were the days when I easily give up and I realized that those were the most miserable and meaningless days. The days when the first words that come out to my mouth are "sana gabi na ulit".

Then I remembered that I am not alone when dealing with all the struggles that I face everyday. God is with me. So I started pressing on. Would you agree when I say that sometimes trying to press on is also a struggle? Regardless, I try to press on. I started noticing the things around me and I started being thankful.


I gotta keep trying, gotta keep my head held high!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...