Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dreaming with Roxy, Good Friend...

Let go of the past and go for the future. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you imagined. 
- Henry David Thoreau
Dreams. 

I dream as I breathe. I have lots of aspirations and goals, some are easy to get, others need hard work and some seem quite impossible considering the state I'm in right now. But you know what, I truly believe that I will get everything I want someday if they are meant for me. 


The best thing in every noble dream is the dreamer...  - Moncure Conway

I grew up keeping my weirdest/funny/close to impossible dreams to myself because I don't like people laughing at them and looking at me like I'm some kind of a loony (lol) but I met someone who dreams as much as I do (or even more) and whom I feel comfortable sharing my dreams with. We laugh about some, yes, because some are really funny but we know in our hearts that those aren't just dreams -- they make us hopeful and keep us going.

I don't know how we became close friends. I just remembered she was sharing something about her crush. She was super kinikilig and (I have no choice but to listen... kidding! haha) I got kilig too because of her story and the rest was history! 

Taken using Acer Aspire One 521 Web Cam on one of our dreaming days at CBTL, Powerplant Mall


And oh it's Roxy's birthday today!


To one of the most amazing girls I know -- the dreamer, the make up lover, the traveler, the great singer, the future CPA, the heartthrob (wink), the shopaholic, the beauty blogger, the writer, the avid novel reader, the secret keeper, the series marathoner and many more [that I shouldn't mention. Ha ha]

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)
May you have more make ups and makeovers to come.

Thanks for the fun year of friendship, shopping, traveling, jogging and dreaming. More years of those and of chasing our dreams. One day, we'll be what we dream of becoming! Exciting! Love you friend! Mwah! :)



The invariable mark of a dream is to see it come true.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

super like! kakaiyak. huhu. thanks friend! i just feel so blessed to have you as a friend. mwah!

see u tomorrow! :)

Ejay said...

ang corny natin! haha. Me too! Super blessed! Dahil dyan magjog tayo sa Sun ah I need some air na. Ngayon lang. haha Excited for the sleepover:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...