Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sadness

I feel awful today.

I woke up late. I was so hungry. I was literally alone. I got a bad call. I didn't thank the person who told me I dropped my phone. I broke my brother's fish bowl. I was so irate at home. I couldn't appreciate anything.

Good thing I've got something to do at home that I forgot the feeling until now...

Sometimes, it could be tiring to always think positive. Who the hell am I kidding? but it's more tiring when we try to to appear positive when we don't feel that way.

I could blame it to my hormones... I could blame it to the reasons that make me feel so or I could blame it to the circumstances... or maybe I should stop blaming things and just understand the fact that this happens sometimes - whether we like it or not. I don't know. It's just crappy when I feel this way.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...