Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas post (it's late but am gonna post it anyway)

Two days before Christmas, I was so upset and I don't know why (Yeah, sometimes I really don't understand myself but who does anyway?) then one day I got tired of being upset so I found myself back into the world and in time for Christmas :D

Come Christmas eve, everything sort of fell into place. I started to notice the blessings again. I started to appreciate every bit of my existence again. I started thanking Him for making me realize that life is so good. Thinking about it, it's just me getting tired of doing the same things over and over again. I realized that I wanted to get out of that routine so bad but am too lazy to do so. spell crappy. ;p

While waiting for Christmas, my siblings and I watched despicable me. I so love the movie. We were laughing the whole time. I love it when we sort of do things together, even the simplest things.

(to be continued)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...