Sunday, November 25, 2012

Out with My Brothers

We rarely go out together and this was one of those rare days. It was rather short but these moments are those that I will cherish the most. One of the most challenging and happiest role I play I should say is being an ate. :)

They don't like taking photos of themselves but I do!
Dinner at Tokyo Tokyo. Extra rice please!
My brothers. Told ya they don't like having their photos taken. Arte lang ;p
Christmas lights! Super lovely :)
Like a kid amazed by the lights haha
I was scolded for taking out my phone outside the mall! Seriously, am I the older sister here?
We heard a really bad news minutes after we arrived. It's something inevitable but it did help that we were all together when we heard it. 

Here's an OOTD for ya! XX
XO

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...