Thursday, March 29, 2012

NBI Clearance Renewal Experience at Rob Place, Manila

Monday, March 5, 2012
At around 1 pm, I went to Rob, Manila's basement for the renewal of my NBI clearance. To my surprise, the manong guard said they already reached the cut off and pointed me this.




I was really disappointed because I allotted my time especially for that. I never thought that there are cut offs because it only took me 10 minutes the last time I renewed it at Park Square.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012
I went back the next day at around 10 am because I couldn't go at 7 am and this welcomed me.


Had I gone earlier, I could've gotten a lower number but I didn't expect that I will have to wait for 30 minutes just to get a number. We were told to go back at our scheduled time. I was the 331st so I opted to go back at 12:30, 30 mins earlier because we were told that regardless of the number given , the first come first serve basis will be implemented once you get to the basement area at your designated time.


The actual steps in getting your NBI Clearance are real easy. What makes the process longer is the number of people getting one. I got off at around 2:30 pm. I was bored to death and I really hate waiting so I suggest that the next time you go to any gov't agency, bring a friend with you so it wouldn't feel much of a hassle.

XO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ilang ID yung hiningi sayo? :)

Unknown said...

i prefer to get my nbi clearance at robinsons place, kailangan lang maaga. kumuha ako w/o any purpose gusto ko lng kc medyo mabilis kesa sa nbi main. 5x mabagal dun. bawal ang tsinelas dun sa nbi main.last year was my 5th time even got it twice

Unknown said...

open sila ng saturday?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...