Saturday, August 25, 2012

Curls Chopped

It has been said that when girls cut their hair, most likely than not there's something going on. I'm not sure if that always applies but as for me, I never schedule haircut appointment. It's something I do whenever I feel like doing it and not only when I feel down or depressed.

I remember the time when I wanted to curl my hair badly until I finally did and after 4 months the time came when I wanted to get rid of the curls because maintaining them requires more effort than I thought and believe it or not, I miss brushing my hair without worries. ;p
Long hair, straight or not looks better I know but sometimes I find beauty in change more interesting. So I welcome my short wavy hair. :) PS Pardon my screaming acnes, just one of the days ;p

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...