Sunday, March 18, 2012

Self Love.

That random moment when I just want to get a hold of my camera, pose and shoot. :)






 
 
------------------
I really should be sleeping by now but I just enjoy editing photos so much that I don't want to stop. I hope I'd learn Photoshop soon so I'd have more options in recreating photos. Anyway, I promised myself to limit going online or using my laptop so I plan to post new entries as much as I can this weekend (para maka-quota) but I'll resume blogging tomorrow for the very reason that it's past 1 in the morning and I have to wake up early. :) I hope everyone's having a great weekend!

BTW, follow our food/travel blog at We Know It By Heart! There aren't many entries but we will update soon :) Good night! Err. Good morning! Whatever.:D

XO
Ejay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ganda nman neto. anu photo editor mo?inf

Ejay said...

Picasa. Uninstall the old version tapos install mo yung latest version. Mas maganda kasi may Picnik features :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...