Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Plum Delicious Nails!

Klik Plum Delicious Php 13.50
I initially bought this because it's cheap. I wasn't expecting much but to my surprise I liked it. It's easy to apply because it dries fast and it may not show in the picture but it has that shimmery effect which made me like it more.

What I don't like about this is the packaging because the sticker label peels of easily. Also, I noticed that it doesn't last long compared to other brands I tried if applied alone but maybe it will make a difference if a top coat was applied.

Anyhow, I still like it because I'm really not the type who wears a certain color for a long time. I usually change nail polish every week and sometimes thrice in 2 weeks depending on my mood. If you're like me and you don't want to spend much, I guess this will do :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

super nice color!! hehe excited na din ako itry yung binili nating nail polish sa cosmetologie! hihi ;p

Ejay said...

me too! enjoy Boracay friend :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...