Thursday, January 12, 2012

Loving my Cracked Nails

I wasn't able to go to work today because I don't feel well and I was lying on my bed the whole day. Talk about being unproductive. Good thing there's such a thing as the online world to keep me company. Anyway, I'm not in the mood to talk much now so I'll just share my newly polished nails. :)

The pink one is from Etude house PK014 (I'm not really sure if that's the product code though) .
That was a gift from Roxy. I love it! I was borrowing her other nail polish she gave me that instead. :)
OMG Cracked (Php34.75) at the Landmark. I really cannot compare the quality with other brands
because I haven't tried them yet but this one is a lot cheaper! It's not at all bad when you apply a glossy top coat.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...