Saturday, January 7, 2012

Ayala Triangle + Banapple

I find comfort in Ayala Triangle -- think fresh air, peaceful and a park in the middle of one of the busiest place in the Metro. I would consider it as my happy place, the feel good one. I go there when I feel "I need air", when I want to relax, when I want to pig out, to jog and to simply have fun.



Anyhoo, Lyca and I had dinner at Banapple. They always, like ALWAYS have long queues which is not really surprising because of how small the place is. I didn't mind waiting though because I missed the Banoffee pie. We had these yummy dishes...
Boneless Bangus (P170 + -)
Banoffee Pie (Php 95) 
Tocino (Php 155)
After eating, I toured L around and we took pictures, of course. Our meet up had been short and I know many things were not brought up because we're like that, minsan akala namin wala kami masyadong kwento pero biglang hahaba usapan. He he! Too bad we didn't have much time. Our conversations had been somewhat serious but it was fun in some ways as well.





P.S : A friend once said to me that people go to me when they feel bad because I'm an absorber. When I heard that I felt it would be nice if they go to me because they choose to trust me and they find comfort in my presence. Thinking about this, I guess I don't mind being called the problem absorber as long as it makes the people I love feel somewhat better.

Have a great weekend everyone! :D



xoxo
Ejay

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...