Saturday, October 22, 2011

Blank

I have so many things in my head, so many feelings I badly want to express but I couldn't find the right words. I know there's something wrong with me the past days and even random people in the streets notice it. Like I remember the manong on the terminal. I was paying and he smiled and said "Mukhang ang lalim ng iniisip mo ah. I smiled wondering why he said that then he said "napapabunting hininga ka kasi". It's weird because I'm not even thinking about anything at the time. I can honestly, truly and genuinely say that I am happy but I guess there's something missing. It's not love life, okay? I've been single for years and I was able to live happily. Ha Ha! Defensive much?

I don't know. I guess I have to figure this out myself like I always do or maybe for once I won't try figuring this weird thing out. Take life as it goes. But hey am I not like that? I've always thought that I'm the spontaneous type. Whatever. I'll just be me and I guess that's enough. :)

The plus side of this phase is I don't mind working long hours and I don't feel bad for sleeping too much. Ha Ha! XOXO

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...