Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I.am.pissed.

I hate it when people leave you no choice. I don't know if I'm just too timid to refuse. I had always been like that . I hate it when I couldn't say no when I wanted to. Instead, I just try my best to like what I didn't like in the first place. Do you get what I mean? Sometimes, I get to like it but there are times that I don't especially if it's pretty much of a hassle for me.

I don't like letting people down because I always think that whenever people ask something from you they sort of depend on you. Why couldn't I just say no, I don't want to do that. Or no, because I've so much to do or no, because I just said so. Annoying. I know. Sometimes, I get annoyed at myself because of how I see things. I don't care if I get hurt. I don't even care if my efforts are unappreciated (though it feels sad when they are). Don''t get me wrong, I love doing things for people I care about but then sometimes, I feel like I'm giving too much when I only get this much. Bad, I knooow.

I'm not always like this because as much as possible I don't want to analyze things and more so, people. So I blame it all to my freaking hormones!

I don't even know why I 'm writing this instead of doing that freaking thing that I've been ranting about in the first place. Patience, I need you now more than ever.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...