Tuesday, February 1, 2011

30 day blog challenge DAY 2 :D

 A PICTURE OF SOMETHING YOU CANNOT DON'T WANT TO LIVE WITHOUT

(I can live without things, material things... well except for the basic needs of every man of course)



Apart from being conceited and a self-confessed camwhore, I love taking pictures to capture every moment :D That explains why I cried  like a kid over spilled milk when I lost my 2010 files where 90% were photos, neatly compiled photos that is. Good thing I uploaded some of them to my Multiply and Facebook account. 

In my entire life, I only had 4 cameras so far. My first was an outdoor toy camera. Well, I wasn't able to use it because I didn't know how to use it. I was just a grade-schooler then. Then I had the Izone polaroid when I was in HS. I loved it but the photos are too small and I couldn't afford to be "picture happy" since the film costs more than my allowance. Haha! They're both given by my Tito Ben :D Too bad I couldn't find them anymore. I used to keep my old stuff even they're no longer working. Then I had Sony S950, light pink. My first ever super loved and utilized camera :D Unfortunately it got soaked on saltwater when we went to Anawangin but the good thing is I was able to avail the extended warranty so they replaced it with my current Sony W310. :D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...