Monday, January 31, 2011

30 day blog challenge DAY 1 :D

A RECENT PICTURE OF YOU and 15 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF

This photo was taken yesterday at St. Paul Manila 2nd floor corridor by Rap, my little brother. They were asking me to play with him and my little sister so I asked him to take photos of me first before I do. ;p

Am not sure if you'll find these interesting or not... but here it goes...

1. I am often mistaken as the silent and shy type of girl but I guess my friends would object on that.
2. I am addicted to zebra prints and polka dots!
3.  I am an impulsive buyer, a shopaholic and I always find my shopping items the best buy ever! :D
4. I am super sensitive. I get upset easily but am good in controlling my emotions.
5. I love to paint my nails red! :D
6. I read a lot! from novels to... err.. just novels ;p I find it therapeutic.
7. I love dressing up but I don't go out all dressed up most of the time. Still working on my confidence when it comes to my fashion sense.
8. I had been single for 6 years now but that doesn't mean I don't have a so called love life during those years.
9. I am superficial but am really not choosy. No one will believe me on this but I'll prove them all wrong one day... Well, if given a chance.
10. I never really liked putting make up on but I learned not just to like it but to love it! Thanks to Crissie, Roxy and Tin.
11. I am at my happiest when I'm doing stuff with my family and friends :D
12. I enjoy solitude as much as I enjoy being around with people.
13. I sing and dance when taking a bath! Ha ha ha!
14. I change my mind in a snap. Yeah, it's annoying at times.
15. I love to capture every moments. Yeah, a camwhore by heart.

Whew! I thought I wouldn't be able to complete the list. Seriously, it wasn't easy! Hehe. Anyway, this is just the beginning. I will be compelled to write everyday and hopefully, it'll become a habit. :D

Here's the complete list of the 30-day blog challenge.


Day 02- A picture of something you cannot live without.
Day 03- A habit that you wish you didn’t have.
Day 04- List 15 songs that represent your life’s soundtrack.
Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to.
Day 06- A hobby you have.
Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why.
Day 09- Something/someone you’re proud of.
Day 10- A story about a past relationship.
Day 11- a drunk photo of you
Day 12- A picture of your room & don’t cheat by cleaning it. Share a secret.
Day 13- Write a letter telling someone something you could never tell them.
Day 14- A picture of something you ate and 10 confessions.
Day 15- a photo of last summer
Day 16- Something you could live without.
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why.
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have.
Day 19- a photo of your best friend(s)
Day 20- If you had 3 wishes, what would they be.
Day 21- Share a picture from your day.
Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else.
Day 23- What is something you crave.
Day 24- a photo of you when you were happy
Day 25- What I would find in your bag.
Day 26- Places you want to visit before you die.
Day 27- a photo of one of your classes
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned.
Day 30- A picture of you today & 20 goals you want to accomplish.

P.S
I modified some of days just because... Copied some from other challenges :D
Special thanks to roxy for sending me a copy :D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...