Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Soooore eyes :l

Yesterday, my right eye was sort of reddish and heavy... I was thinking, it was because of my mascara... I was hopeful that I can go to work the next day (which is today) then file for boards after... Come morning, both eyes were heavy. and tada! my left eye is swollen and major major redness all over... I hate this!

Now, I have to go out for check up and primarily to get a med cert. I hate going to clinics... waiting for like 20 mins before someone could wait on you. It's a waste of time for me... Fine, I just hate waiting... Gotta go now...

On a brighter note, I hope the ophthalmologist is cute... ;p (just remembered Roxy's stories. :D)


I posted this pic because it doesn't look as awful as it is in person
and Oh I love my pink lips :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha unfortunately, the he was not the same optha. hehehe. get well soon. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...