Saturday, June 5, 2010

I'm loving Sunday Worships :)


A perfect time to give praise and glorify God, my father. It's something that I look forward to every Sunday. Don't get me wrong, I'm not being goody goody here. It's just that I really love the feeling of being secured of what's ahead thinking that He's with me and that everything is in accordance to His will. It's just so awesome! :D Every sunday, I feel renewed though I am sometimes guilty of abusing His goodness... but am working hard towards consistency :)

Anyway, another thing that makes me happy is that I get a chance to se Minatots :D my multi-talented cousin :D She's all grown up!

On our way home, upon stopping at the toll gate there were MILO freebies and the person in charge in our lane gave us a bunch! I super love milo's, the cold ones that is! :D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...