Monday, April 26, 2010

Anawangin... we're coming! :)

I am super hopeful that our Anawangin escapade will push through! I'm overwhelmed that many are as as excited as moi! :D Tentative date will be on the 15th! I know, madami pang pwedeng mangyari but I might as well keep my hopes up to attract positive vibes and I will go there whatever happens :D Yey!

I have to push through my "project ana" (I've got this from the book Bergdorf Blondes, such an entertaining book btw) as well! Jogging today is cancelled. :( I didn't wake up early! My 2nd attempt this week and boy I blew it all again. Rap (my little sort of chubby brother -- yeah right, that's an understatement) has been making kulit why I didn't wake up early. Haha. Oh well am eating less than usual anyway.

Until then...
oxox

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...