Monday, February 4, 2013

January on Instagram

January passed by so fast and just when I was getting used to the cold weather it started getting warm. I don't mind though because it only means summer is just around the corner. Yay!

Have I told you how much I love Instagram? It's probably one of the main reasons why I got an iPhone. I'm a sucker for taking photos of myself (of course ;p) and of just about anything that interests me. If I could I would post everything I take on Instagram but people might get annoyed so I stop whenever I feel that I'm about to flood their timeline. Hehe.

I love how Instagram serves as my photo diary. It comes pretty handy and lots of great photos to view as well. Anyhoo,  here's how my January looked like :) 


Those were a lot of photos. Haha. Maybe I'll just pick my favorites next time. Until then! :) XO

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...