Saturday, January 19, 2013

On Rage of Angels

So, I finished reading Rage of Angels by Sidney Sheldon. It was one of my favorite books and one of the first ones I've read when I was in HS. I quite forgot why I came to love it then but I knew I did so I read it again.

On the first few chapters, I was like yeah I loved it because the heroine is someone I wished to be. She's smart, beautiful and was able to get back up after a hard fall. Also, I've always been amazed of the law, on how she won impossible cases and found ways to get around just to prove one's point. She got involved with 2 men, one was a politician and the other was a mafia leader. Pretty cool right? Not really because the catch is they were both married but they knew it was she whom they love. Ironic. I don't understand why a HS me loved this when it really didn't end in a happy note. It was sad actually that I want to tell both his men to kill themselves and die (actually one of them did die after shooting her. Crazy! I know!)! Yeah, I get affected like that. Thinking about it, that's the price we pay for living a kind of life.

I still love this book. It's one of the books that I want to finish in one sitting. It felt like I was literally there. Believe it or not, I felt sad for a while after reading this. I often ask my mom if something as crazy as these stories do happen in real life and I often remember her saying I wouldn't know but truth is stranger than fiction. I just wish that I would be spared of so much craziness because I think I've already had my fair share of it in the past. I'm not sure if you'd like the book and I don't care really but I loved it. I still have plenty of Sidney Sheldon e books and I can't wait to read them all.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...