Monday, September 10, 2012

Sincerity Restaurant

Whenever I think of Chinese food, I remember Binondo. My friend, Krish introduced this Chinese restaurant in Binondo where good food and reasonable price go together. So, one Saturday the fab ones went food tripping, Chinese style. 




Sincerity Cafe has a typical Chinese restaurant vibe from the interiors to food. I haven't tried a lot of Chinese restaurants but I'm definitely going back to this one. I remember the first time my friend told us about their fried chicken and she's right, super sarap and it has a distinct taste not to mention the reasonableness of the price.

Anyhoo, here's what we ordered.
Sincerity Fried Chicken (Whole) Php 300
Kikiam Php 50
Seafood Chami (Small) Php120
Deep Fry Frog Legs (Small) Php 180
Burp!

Us with our happy tummies! :)
Here's their menu just in case you're interested ;p

XO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and i missed this. waaaah. we need to go out soon. as in soon. i miss you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...