Monday, April 2, 2012

3 Years!

Time flies so fast. Would you believe that it has already been 3 years since I started working? I couldn't believe it myself because I haven't even saved a cent. That's another story though. Ha ha.
I just can't help but reminisce how things started, the training I went through, the ups and down of dialing (ha ha), my attendance struggles and how it improved, the amusing and not so amusing things during and in between calls and the people I met who in their own ways had an impact of some sorts in my life.

3 years, 3 long years and I'm still part of the company, the company who honed me to become a better person. Yeah, I could say that because I've
learned a lot not only on the technicalities of my
work but also with life per se. I may complain at times about this and that but I love my job, the
people I work with and the friends I gained along the way. I guess my length of stay would justify that.

Looking back, I have no regrets on the path I took no matter how ugly others may perceive it. I am happy on how things turned out because I strongly believe that in life there should be no room for regrets only learning experiences and moments to be cherished, be it good or bad because in the end there is always something gained. Happy Anniversary to me and my wave mates! XO


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...