Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What's Up?

I've been lazy to do anything lately. I didn't even feel like writing, listing my to dos, doing my nails, doodling or even cleaning my closet. I was "that" lazy. I just eat and sleep a lot -- buhay piggy mode. Lol! To be honest, I daydream more than usual the past days. I just daydream of one thing and I really find it silly to share but I should stop now and focus on my priorities. And what are my priorities again? Geez I'll remind myself about that later. Who on earth forget about their priorities? Oh well.

I can't think of what I should do yet but below are the things that I should NOT do:

I will not...

  • sleep in the afternoon. I end up sleeping until 6 wake up to have dinner then sleep again at 8 or 9.
  • eat when I am not hungry.
  • shop without a list.
  • include unnecessary items when making a shopping list.
  • use my CCs until I pay them all off. 
  • ride a cab whenever I go to work. *fingers-crossed
  • mind people who make me feel bad about myself.
  • look back and reminisce.
  • listen to Adele's music when alone or before I sleep.
  • buy doll shoes, lipsticks and notebooks.
  • complain! Goodluck.
  • be over sensitive.
  • assume unless otherwise stated.
  • forget my priorities!
  • feel bad when I run out of moolah. :)
  • eat a big pack of Cheetos alone.
  • go with the flow.
  • trust anyone but myself.
  • ...more to come, I guess.
I really feel sleepy now. Nightie! I hope I can remember everything when I wake up. 

XO
E

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...