Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Secrets and Lies

I"m really hooked with Pretty Little Liars. I like the mystery, the glam and everything in between.

It's about four girlfriends named Hanna, Aria, Spencer and Emily solving the mystery of the unknown. Okay, that was vague. One summer, their friend/ the queen bee/ the leader of their group, went missing. They were the last persons with her and started to separate ways after. There were too much secrets to handle and lies that were told. A year after, Alison's body was found, they were brought together and they started receiving creepy messages from a so called person referred to as "A". A knows their individual secrets only Alison knew and not only that, A knows whatever they're doing and what they're keeping. I'm at season 1 episode 17 and until now, A is still unknown. Season 2 is still on so I bet there is a long way to go. Many new characters were introduced  but who knows what the writer is up to? Ha ha. I have my list of suspects and A. I guess A is not the person who killed Alison or if he/she is maybe he/she is not the mastermind. You know what I mean? I don't know. I'm just guessing. There were some spoilers from my friend and I hope I listened more when they were talking about it.

I like these kinds of stories. Stories where there is mystery on who killed who or something like how someone got away with something he did then pay for it later because someone so curious and clever found it out or I don't know maybe how a person had an a affair with 5 different women in the same area without anyone noticing it (I haven't read a  book about this one though). Get what I mean? I don't like ghosts or those that you can feel in the dark or Stephen King type of stories but I like stories with twists and turns. The posh-ness of the main characters in this drama is a plus. I hope that they allowed us to wear anything we want when we were in high school, ditch class when we don't feel like studying and paint our nails whatever. The story isn't about that though that was just a random thought.

I don't know if I made sense here or not but who cares? I can't wait to watch the next episode. See you later!

XOXO

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...