Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It feels good to be in love...

Don't get me wrong, I'm not in love with someone right now. I don't even sense that I will be in the next few years. It's just that it feels nice seeing people who are in love, hearing love songs and looking forward to the day when I'll meet my Mr. somebody... somebody to love. Haha! I know, it sounds icky. Anyway, for the past days, the idea of love fills me and it makes me hopeful. I wouldn't fool myself with "there are many fishes in the sea" or with "God is busy writing the best love story for me" I don't buy it. Well, I never did. I don't have any love interest right now BUT surprisingly, I find it less and less disturbing. Haha. I'm fine with the idea of WAITING for SOMEONE who DESERVES me... and who will truly make me HAPPY.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...